- Get a test url from https://webhook.site/
- Make sure Laravel and Guzzle are installed
- Go to a directory where Laravel is install. Run
php artisan tinker
- Create a HTTP client
$client = new \GuzzleHttp\Client();
- Issue HTTP calls For example:
$res = $client->request('POST', https://webhook.site/your_url_id, ['query' => ['key1' => 'values1', 'key2' => 'value2'], 'verify' => false])`;
$res = $client->request('POST', 'https://webhook.site/your_url_id', ['body' => json_encode(['key1' => 'values1', 'key2' => 'value2']), 'verify' => false]);
- You will see the details of your calls on webhook.site.
- Note: to pass 2d array into body, use the json field and do not json_encode the array.